In accessing and using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The information on the SAATCA website is for general guidance and might change from time to time. SAATCA makes extensive efforts to ensure that the information included on this site is accurate, however, SAATCA cannot warranty that all the information is accurate, complete, up to date and free from technical inaccuracies. The information, pages and other materials provided on this site, which may be downloaded from this site, are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind.
- SAATCA owns all copyright and all other intellectual propery rights on, and to this website.
- The definitive editions of all SAATCA documentation is maintained within the SAATCA Management System, confirmation of current editions of documents can be obtained from the SAATCA Office.
- SAATCA or its staff, directors, employees, agents, exclude all liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the material or any damage as a result of any decision made based on the information in this site. SAATCA accepts no liability arising out of the transfer of computer viruses or errors.
- Links provided are maintained by third parties and SAATCA does not monitor or control the accuracy, relevance, or completeness of the information contained on these websites.
- The logos,trademarks and sevice marks featured or referred to within the website are the property of SAATCA and their respective trademark holders and should not be construed as granting any licence or right to use any tradmarks without the prior written concent of SAATCA.
- The provision of this site may be subject to periods of interruption or poor performance and may be terminated at any time.
- The distribution of the information or material on this site are restricted by local law and regulation. Also refer to the SAATCA PM02 Promotion of Access to information document.